Today is the Day

In about eight 8 hours the 35th Annual Meet and Greet will have commenced. There is up to 30 people expected to be in this house. Mom is downstairs preparing to cook the “famous” corned beef she serves to the guests and candidates. There is probably still a lot to do before then.




I have been awake since five but didn’t get up until maybe seven. I have a few things to do before leaving for the day. I am folding some clothes and will get the bed made. I have to still iron what I am wearing for the day as well.



I have the kid’s birthday party to go to before the meet and greet and I am looking forward to that. My only concern is the weather. It is cloudy and windy and a little rain is predicted for the morning. I am hoping it doesn’t change and continue to rain all day. The weather forecast is calling for temperatures in the mid 60’s and cloudy. I will let you know if it changed.



Fore warning you all my next entry will probably be a critique of the day’s events. Who came, who was rude and didn’t bother to come after saying they would. Who argued etc. My biggest pet peeves are people saying they will come and don’t.



Okay got to go. Have a great morning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025