Didn't go


I decided after my Coumadin check-in that I was too tired to do any phone banking so I came home. It is almost 6 and I am already in my pajamas and watching NCIS. I am certainly going to bed early.



Mom was certainly surprised that I came home and worried about not having dinner but I told her I wasn’t hungry and not to worry. She is a little worried about my weight (again). So I reassured her I will keep an eye on it. I had a bowl of cereal and a piece of blueberry bread from the basket we got from when Bob died.



Mom spent most of the day continuing with the preparations for the meet and greet. Now she at HQ doing “whatever”. She should be home some time after 8.



I am going to watch TV, and surf the web for a little bit so I will see you later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025