Finally saw a rabbit



After complaining incessantly that I haven’t seen anything but squirrels and birds in the back yard I finally saw a rabbit today.  It was under the bushes in the far end of the yard.  It disappeared but came back later.  I decided to look up rabbits on line and see if they hibernate and it doesn’t look like they do. 

I am still doing laundry and I am working on the third or 4th load.  I really don’t want to be doing this until ten so I need to have a tighter rein on it.  I am hoping to have it done by 8.

While waiting for the laundry to finish I have been reading some more blogs.  The last one was from a girl in Eugene Oregon.  She just started the blog this month and it is really enjoyable. 

Sadly I found out through another blog I follow that actor Kevin Sorbo lost his father in the last few days.  In the time I followed Kevin’s career I had always enjoyed reading and hearing about his relationship with his father.    My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Well John Diliberto’s Echo’s program is on so I am going to listen to it so I will see you all later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025