She Liked it

I was very relieved to know that Mom loved her gift.  I gave it to her bright and early this morning before we had to get ready for the day.  She was up before me because she needed to get ready for the mass for Bob.  I just had to get ready for work.

We had a dusting of snow and it was really easy to clear off and made for no problems driving.  I managed to get to the office before 8.  I opened a few things and  delivered some stuff from yesterday and then I started on the scanning.

I worked on the lockbox that was heavy for nearly 2 hours.  Not to soon after that the regular mail came.  I had that finished by 2 and as well as the lobby mail and the other stuff.  I went back to scanning from 2:30 until I left at 4.

I was going to do OT but when I called home Mom said we were going to Dinner with Liz and Nelson to Scribner’s here in Woodmont.  They said they were not going to eat until six but it depended on what I wanted to do.   Since I sensed hesitation I decided to come home early and finalize the arrangements. 

We have a team meeting tomorrow to meet with Huron consultants and get an over view of what they do.  It is right before lunch and I think our normal meeting time.

A couple of  people were asking if I have had “the meeting” that was supposed to be last week and I told them no.  They feel that now that everything is back in order they won’t.  I actually am grateful that it gave me an opportunity to get things in order and get better at the time management issue.

The drive home was okay despite the light snow shower.  I am not sure how much longer it is going to last but I am glad I didn’t come home later.  There is more snow expected for the end of the week.  I am really hoping before spring gets here we get a haughty snow storm.

You know something?  I am glad I did come home early. Half way through the afternoon I started getting tired and I am tired now.  I hope we don’t stay out too late. 

This is what I am planning on having:  Tenderloin Portabella -  Grilled 6 oz. Filet mignon cradles in a seasoned portabella cap filled with wilted spinach and finished with port reduction


Okay got to go we will be leaving soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited