Lots going on



Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know I am fine.  The last few days I haven’t had a lot of energy to do much of anything and the sleep quota had been low until last night.

Yesterday my Nephew John Eldest Son of Brother Bob and Sister in Law Ethel turned 30 years old.  Ethel had a mass said for him at St Lawrence church at 7:30 and Mom went with her.  I don’t understand why it’s so early but next time I hope to participate.  Anyway he has many birthday wishes posted to his wall on Facebook.  After getting his address I sent him a birthday card and he should get it next week some time.

I have been trying to get to talk to Sis all week but she has been busy.  Earlier this week one of her closest classmates lost her battle with Cancer and they were close.  However, she must be dealing with it well because she has been on the go all week.  Everyone in their family is well.  Oh Liz will be serving communion on Sunday morning and doing the readings at the late Sunday Mass. 

I heard from Jim yesterday.  He thought he was calling the house phone and instead got me.  Luckily it was break time but he was still apprehensive about keeping me on the phone.  He called Mom after we hung up.  He sounded like he has a cold or something.  I noticed he called a little while ago I am going to find out before too long. 

Work is going well been really busy and doing some OT.  I will be going tomorrow morning for a few hours too.   I am curious to know how much OT there will be or how much scanning there will be for me to help with once the new system starts kicking in.  As of right now it is month end so for now I am not really worried.

Today is the first day in many days that I haven’t had a lot of pain.  My breathing is returning to some level of normal.  It’s really weird how much you miss the ability to yawn or sneeze with out having a great deal of pain.  TM thought perhaps I bruised a rib or something.  The symptoms she named off were exactly what I had.  Someone else asked of I had Pleurisy.  I didn’t appreciate that at all.

The last half of the week was filled with meetings and work.  The woman’s Club was pretty good.  I gave the Bridges Flyer to Dr. T to present to the membership to think about a donation.   I just need to tell them there isn’t a deadline yet.  We have a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months.





The 4th District meeting was last night here.  We had a good crowd.  Eleven showed up.  We have a few things also coming up.  We have the membership Cocktail party coming up, plus the annual dinner (both fundraisers before the questions get asked).  I will be getting the minutes done some time this weekend. 

I met with Debra today.  We had to meet earlier then usual.  It was a good session.  We talked about all kinds of stuff and she could tell I was in a good space.  We meet at our regular time next week.

In one week from today I start my week vacation.  I am really looking forward to it.  It’s been a while since my last one.   No I am not counting the snow storm earlier this month.  The first part of the vacation I will be getting ready for my trip to Allentown.  We are going to be there until Tuesday.  The plans for the rest of the week are tentative but I am seriously considering making trips to the Museums in New Haven.  It’s been a long while since I have been to the Peabody or the British Museum.  I am hoping that Liz has returned to the Stratford Museum she is a Dossier at. 

The weather this week has been nice and cold.  I can’t remember the last time it snowed.  There are reports that we are getting some flurries or showers this weekend.  I am just not sure when it will be starting.

Well I think I am going to some paper work and then crash for the night.  I hope you are all doing well and for those of you in the mid West and Plains I feel your pain….

Comments