Super Bow Sunday

Well Hello  Sports Fans!  I hope you are all having a great day and getting ready for tonight’s game.  Whom ever your favorite is I hope they win.  I will be watching the NCIS Marathon.  Be sure to look out for the Smilow cancer Center Ad and tell me what you thought of it.  Mom tells me everyone she knows is talking about it .

As you may remember it was 5 this morning the last time I was on line.  I did fall back to sleep and managed to get up for the day by 8:30.  I was showered and dressed by 9 and checking out some stuff online before going.  Mom was already downstairs having her coffee and reading the paper.

As I was leaving I saw my Neighbor Darcy.  She is on a new schedule at work so now she is able to do things differently.  She is doing quite well and is expecting her family to come up for part of the Easter Holiday.  I had to rush to the gas station and to Bingo because I was late.

“A” was there as the Recreation Liaison today.  She was looking much better than I saw her last week.  She is on her medication and making sure she is eating when she is supposed to.  Young Matt wasn’t there today but that’s okay because I don’t think I had more than ten resident’s playing.  We had a late start but finished by 11:30.

Before leaving for home I went t o see the few remaining picket line workers.  They were getting ready to go home for the day.  They  got the final judgment from the judge and they won.  They don’t have a return date yet but they are all very happy.

The snow has all but melted away and it is a little warmer but not by much.  The weather report calls for more snow later on but even Mom thinks it won’t be much.  I haven’t made plans to go out again for the rest of the day.

When I got home Mom was in our office.  She was doing some paper work I guess. Now she is working on our dinner.    Lamb Osso Buco For Two .  I am going to find it and post it here.  She also has some laundry going and when she is done with that I will get e rest of mine done.

I had something I haven’t had in a while.  I had an egg salad sandwich.  It was good.  But not enough for me..  However I am not going to give into the need to feed more ,  I can and will have to wait until may be six (the recipe as you can see is three and half hours all together.)

Well If I am going to get my laundry done I think its time I get it into the machines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited