Accomplished
I managed to get a lot done today. I finished yesterday’s and today’s mail and
managed to spend from 2 pm to 4 pm working on the lobby mail that had five days
worth of mail. I had to stop and think
about how many days and up to today its five days. I was able to work on some readdress
mail. Mostly stuff that came in today
(and they were symposiums or things the doctors needed within the next
month. I was working on the postage tallies for the
21st and I have to work on it tomorrow.
I worked until 6 and for the two hours I
scanned 756 pages of documents that counts out to 21 batches. That may not seem a lot but it is time
consuming and a lot to prepare them. I scanned
twice as much from yesterday.
The drive home wasn’t bad. It was quite light for a middle of the
Christmas shopping season. I was really
expecting it to be very slow going. I
made it home by 6:30. Mom had dinner waiting for me.
We had baked ziti with meatballs. I loved it.
For dessert there was apple pie with vanilla ice cream. There are leftovers for the ziti. I suspect Mom
will freeze those for nights when she has to come home late from meetings.
I am not sure but I think I missed my B12
shot today. I had a reminder pop up but
I didn’t go. Normally I would get a
phone reminder. I didn’t get that either
that’s why I need to check calendar/appointment books.
Did
anyone get to see the moon tonight? It
lit up the sky. It was simply
beautiful. I was checking the weather
reports for this week. It will be cloudy
for the next week. We are supposed to
get snow sometime mid week. The news was
talking about the weather on the West Coast.
There are several storms at one time hitting the coast as well as up to Idaho I think they said.
Well Mom
went to bed an hour ago. I am having a
hard time keeping my eyes open so I am going to go to sleep now. Have a great night.
Comments