Skip to main content


I managed to get a lot done today.  I finished yesterday’s and today’s mail and managed to spend from 2 pm to 4 pm working on the lobby mail that had five days worth of mail.  I had to stop and think about how many days and up to today its five days.   I was able to work on some readdress mail.  Mostly stuff that came in today (and they were symposiums or things the doctors needed within the next month.   I was working on the postage tallies for the 21st and I have to work on it tomorrow. 

I worked until 6 and for the two hours I scanned 756 pages of documents that counts out to 21 batches.  That may not seem a lot but it is time consuming and a lot to prepare them.  I scanned twice as much from yesterday. 

The drive home wasn’t bad.  It was quite light for a middle of the Christmas shopping season.  I was really expecting it to be very slow going.  I made it home by 6:30.  Mom had dinner waiting for me.

We had baked ziti with meatballs.  I loved it.  For dessert there was apple pie with vanilla ice cream.  There are leftovers for the ziti.  I suspect Mom will freeze those for nights when she has to come home late from meetings.

I am not sure but I think I missed my B12 shot today.  I had a reminder pop up but I didn’t go.  Normally I would get a phone reminder.  I didn’t get that either that’s why I need to check calendar/appointment books.

 Did anyone get to see the moon tonight?  It lit up the sky.  It was simply beautiful.  I was checking the weather reports for this week.  It will be cloudy for the next week.  We are supposed to get snow sometime mid week.  The news was talking about the weather on the West Coast.  There are several storms at one time hitting the coast as well as up to Idaho I think they said.

Well Mom went to bed an hour ago.  I am having a hard time keeping my eyes open so I am going to go to sleep now.  Have a great night.


Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

It dropped at least 10 degrees in a day or so.Yesterday I was being blown down the street while walking and today I have bundled up more.I heard we may get snow flurries tonight.Just as we are expecting the snow flurries the CPTV is rebroadcasting the documentary Blizzard of 78.
I had a good session with Debra.Talked about the events of the last couple of weeks and she is confident that I will be smart about the “Meetups”.She also recommended to not discuss it with Sis.We will meet next week regular time.
I did talk to Liz via text after I had received an invitation to my Niece’s baby sprinkle.(That’s what they are calling it cute huh?)Tentative plans are to go together.It will be later on this month.A week after Cheryl’s party.I am thinking it’s time for another outfit.I need to make time to get a gift for both parties.
I can say with relief that my traffic ticket I got last week was paid in full.They got it within the last couple of days.Bills are paid.
Work was fine we had a staff meet…

Yay Friday

I am so glad today is Friday.I woke up early again but stayed in bed for a bit.I didn’t lay down again after feeding the cats today.I did a little straightening up here and there.
I got a message from Livia last night letting me know I dated the check wrong and wanted a fresh one.I left another one with today’s date on it.I am just not sure when she is coming over.I didn’t want the house to look messed up after all the work she did.
The ride in was a bit anxiety filled.Several times I thought I was going to plow into the back of several cars.I wasn’t speeding but the cars in front of me didn’t seem to move.I was glad to get to the garage and then to the office.
In the morning I did some refunds and then spent time working on the readdress mail.It was about that time my guardian angel suggested I needed to do them (No kidding) and then as the afternoon progressed.She asked me to write up all that needs to be done because SR was upset that both of us were taking the beginning of next month…

i waited

I had been waiting since 10 to hear from AH my Easter Dinner host about dropping off the main dish to store in my refrigerator overnight.I was expecting her to call before coming. Well she called me around 4:30 to let me know that she didn’t need to come over she had managed to clean her own refrigerator.I had things that I wanted to do.
Liz ended up coming here for coffee and we got caught up with family news for the next hour.She brought me a choc bunny and flowers, and some sweets for breakfast and or desserts.She had mocked horror when I told her how the kitties were able to go in to a closet.She told me what was going on with her SIL in Waterbury and how this and the ride up to Waterbury was a bit much for Nelson.
I have been doing a few things here and there.Like folding clothes, doing the dishes, and very shortly cleaning up the bathroom-again.Earlier had the TV on and did some net browsing.
Oh and around 10 am this morning April the Giraffe finally had her baby.I can’t believe I …