I ended up crashing after work
I did manage to have lunch and then began puttering
out. I had to finish some stuff I couldn’t
while working (the sites logged me out and my brain went dead then. I did go and see kitty and she was good. Mom made arrangements to pick up her hearing
apparatus from her friend and I just vegetated out. Part of the problem was I have been coughing
through out the afternoon. I did take
some cough medicine and now it seems to be subsiding.
I told Mom about the incredible itchy hands I had today and
she seems to think it was the Vitamin K.
That’s one of the side effects that hands get very itchy. It started while I was at work. It flared up a couple of times this evening
and I put some hydrocortisone and it seems to be getting better.
One thing I may have done was made a mistake about the time
for the Veteran’s day service. I think I
told Telka 1 and it should have 2 pm.
She wants every one to come at 1 pm for set up.
We had French toast for dinner tonight. We were not sure what we wanted (we had pasta
a lot this week) and we were sure we didn’t want any more tonight.
I would like to take the opportunity to welcome any new
followers to the blogs. I hope you will
find this blog entertaining and fairly informative.
Comments