Glad to be home



The drive home was better than last night.  The skyline was lovely just the same.  The clouds were out but the sun was setting in the southwest sky.  The roads were pretty dry themselves.   I got to M&R’s house some time after 4:30.   I noticed that the mailbox was missing.  I called Roberta and left a message.  I later discovered it was placed on the front porch stairs.  Junior went to her customary place and for the first time in a while she allowed me to hold her for a long time.  I kept petting her back and talking with her.  She rubbed her face on my shoulder and across my chest.

After the appreciation fest I got her dinner and then I cleaned the litter box for the next session.  I called Mom to let her know where I was.  I had a few minutes and watched NCIS.

When I got home Mom was getting into her pajamas and I was relaxing and then we had dinner.  It was leftovers from last night.  Now we are watching various programs.  I just watched Mom asleep in front of the TV. 

The oral Surgeon called today and my procedure will be next Friday.  I will get off the Coumadin from Tuesday until Friday Morning.  I will have it checked Thurs the 15th.  I am really looking forward to this.  I think this time I will go to work after the procedure. 

I have been noticing a lot of spam both on my journaling list and a number of times on my blogs (especially on the livejournal one).  For the email list I keep doing as recommended blocking and reporting and still I get the spam.   As for the spam responses on the blog I just delete.

I discovered that I can save emails from my AT&T email account.  When I used IE they would never save right.  I can save them with Firefox.

Well I am going to go to bed now.  I was falling asleep through Hercules tonight and that’s partly because of the Nyquil and I am tired.  I would really like to get rid of this cold soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025