Its cold



It is almost quarter after 6 and I just starting to get up and start my day.  I actually wanted to be up an hour ago but I didn’t really sleep that well.  AT least that’s how it felt to me. 

I did get the rest of the garbage out and it is cold.  I think because I am trying to fight off the cold that I can feel it more.  IF I read the report right and I probably didn’t because so many others have given different accounts that for the next few days it will be colder.

I found out yesterday that Jolyn W was in a car accident a week ago Tuesday.  She didn’t break anything but she must have sprained or something.  She was responding to my “checking in” email I sent out on Sunday.  I told Telka about it via phone and Telka sent me an email last night.  She encouraged me to send out the card.

Okay I need to get going.  I will talk with you later…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025