Weird Dreams
Morning
everyone I hope everyone had a good sleep.
I did even though I had some weird dreams about animals. First one was a either woodchuck caught up in
the tree and came into the house and then I was with people whom I knew but we
were picking up a dead body and there were dogs around and some were not
comfortable with the dogs. I don’t
remember much more because I woke up.
I have been getting
email requests to join LInkedin.com from many of my friends over the years and
finally decided to look up the reviews.
They are mixed. I don’t want to
be spammed incessantly and I sure don’t want to pay for it.
I am probably
going to work until 6 tonight. I don’t
have any appointments after work so I want to work on the re-address mail and
hopefully help with the scanning.
I am hoping I
can do some straightening up in my room before NCIS starts tonight.
Okay well I got
to get ready for work. Have a great day.
Comments