Early Evening



What better way to end a day but as early as it had started?  I just took some Nyquil capsules and I expect to start getting sleepy soon.  I would really like to happen because I feel like crap all around. 

You know it bothers me a lot that I really don’t have patience with Mom anymore.  It seems like any time we talk we get snippy with each or intolerant of each other and quite honestly I am tired of it.  I feel I try and try to be patient and she doesn’t reciprocate.  She is abrasive and rude at times and I know it wouldn’t be accepted by anyone else if I did it.  There are days I keep threatening to move out before I go insane and I am not sure it won’t happen.

I heard from my Cousin DavidC2 (actually he is DavidC1) the other is the son of another Coulombe cousin.  Anyway he has been living in FL and just told me tonight via IM on Facebook that he is getting married next year.  He will be inviting us and getting us down there.  If this is true that’s all very nice (he hasn’t had a great life lately).  I let Mom know and I am not sure what she thinks.

I have been checking my post to the Woman’s Club-Girls club Facebook book page and 18 people have seen it but have I gotten any phone calls?  No.  This really irritates me.  The girls all say they are interested in helping with bingo and either don’t show up or back out.  The two girls that came in September I haven’t seen since.  I did friend the latest group of girls that are in the club.

Okay got to go to bed…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025