Quiet Friday
It
seems very quiet for the last day of Month End. I got here exactly at 8
and a short time later I started on the lockbox. It is fairly light
but I am expecting more later. If I get this finished soon I can work
on the postage tallies until the second wave arrives.
I was a little stressed out last night before starting OT. SusanR came to me to find out if I was behind in th mail and I told her no. She says that FinanceJoel complained that the YHP was dated the 20th. I explained I got it from her but that I gotten that yesterday. I went back to an explained to her why the big gap. She seemed to understand but reminded me that if I am swimming to let them know. I felt better by the time I started OT but I wasn’t pleased by my productivity. I scanned 10 batches in two hours. The number of pages were 237.
I was home by 6:30. Mom was already in her pajamas and just remembered the DTC meeting. We had dinner right then. Left over turkey tetrazzini. She also made stuffed tomatoes and a couple of stuffed peppers with the leftover stuffing and cheese.
After dinner I relaxed until the DTC. I left for the DTC and made a stop for Hot Chocolate. BIG MISTAKE. I got to the meeting early and chatted with some of my fellow peeps. As the meeting started there were definitely some rowdy people. I made a comment and MFahey was questioning me. I don’t think she was appreciative of my attitude but I explained it to her. She was empathetic but realistic as well.
Once the meeting was over I headed home. I told her when the DTC holiday party is (December 17th. Afterwards I went upstairs and watched TV for a while.
I didn’t fall asleep until after midnight. I watched NCIS on line until it sounded weird. That’s the reason why said it was a big mistake for me to have Hot Chocolate.
I woke up around 6 and got ready. I had the TV on in the background while I got ready. Mom was still in bed when I left.
Mail volume was light but I was busy all day. I caught up with the return mail and was able to deliver some of the other floors’ mail. Now I am just counting down the minutes.
I was a little stressed out last night before starting OT. SusanR came to me to find out if I was behind in th mail and I told her no. She says that FinanceJoel complained that the YHP was dated the 20th. I explained I got it from her but that I gotten that yesterday. I went back to an explained to her why the big gap. She seemed to understand but reminded me that if I am swimming to let them know. I felt better by the time I started OT but I wasn’t pleased by my productivity. I scanned 10 batches in two hours. The number of pages were 237.
I was home by 6:30. Mom was already in her pajamas and just remembered the DTC meeting. We had dinner right then. Left over turkey tetrazzini. She also made stuffed tomatoes and a couple of stuffed peppers with the leftover stuffing and cheese.
After dinner I relaxed until the DTC. I left for the DTC and made a stop for Hot Chocolate. BIG MISTAKE. I got to the meeting early and chatted with some of my fellow peeps. As the meeting started there were definitely some rowdy people. I made a comment and MFahey was questioning me. I don’t think she was appreciative of my attitude but I explained it to her. She was empathetic but realistic as well.
Once the meeting was over I headed home. I told her when the DTC holiday party is (December 17th. Afterwards I went upstairs and watched TV for a while.
I didn’t fall asleep until after midnight. I watched NCIS on line until it sounded weird. That’s the reason why said it was a big mistake for me to have Hot Chocolate.
I woke up around 6 and got ready. I had the TV on in the background while I got ready. Mom was still in bed when I left.
Mail volume was light but I was busy all day. I caught up with the return mail and was able to deliver some of the other floors’ mail. Now I am just counting down the minutes.
Comments