Stayed in bed a little bit longer
I decided to stay in bed longer than usual and I think it was okay. I
showered, dressed, read several emails and I also left the
journal-writing list that has been generating spam like nobody’s
business. I left the house by 7:30 and made it to the office by 8. The cat can be fed tonight.
I am not expecting too much to go on around the office. Lockbox was just brought to me for today and its light so far. I finished yesterday’s lobby mail that was on my desk. I am expecting to have more this afternoon.
After work I get my INR taken and I am going to ask if they have some time to check my ear. After that is done I will go feed kitty. The rest of the night should really be laundry. There isn’t much to do but I don’t want it taking up the entire weekend. I am going to straighten my room at least a little.
Oh I just talked with Mom. Tonight is her literary club night. I get the house to my self. She always enjoys these meetings. She should be home by 10 or 11. I probably will watch some TV but like I said I will do the laundry first.
Sunday is Veteran’s Day and I hope to attend the Veteran’s Day service the club has planned for that afternoon. It
is supposed to be 1 pm and there will be patriotic songs, stories from
the Veteran’s and the moment of silence and the flag folding segment.
I met with Debra this afternoon. We talked about the events of the past two weeks. She was sympathetic to the chaos that occurred last Friday. We got to discuss the weekend and then Thanksgiving. That got me to thinking about it for the next post. Our next meeting is next Saturday at 8:30 in the morning.
I am going to finish the mail now since there is like two hours left until I leave.
Comments