Wednesday Mid Week Reflection
Every week the Journal-Writing list I belong to has “Wednesday
Mid-Week Reflection and encourages the members to write in their journals. Well since I do this (write in my journal)
regularly I don’t always do this journal prompt. Today I decided I would do it this week.
It has been a rather quiet week so far. I have been working mostly and becoming a
little overwhelmed with the work. I am
about a day and half behind in opening the mail I have received. I couldn’t work on Friday’s mail on Saturday
so I did it Monday and everything was moved back a day or so (or is it up?)
I had my INR/Coumadin level checked on Monday and it is
rather low for me but apparently a normal level for everyone else. I was supposed to be taking the Warfarin
right after the oral procedure last week but neither the tech nor I knew
this. I see them again on Friday.
Last night at dinner I had a dizzy spell. The entire room was spinning and at first
didn’t say anything to Mom and I
waited for it to pass. It slowed down
for a short time and then started up again.
I left the table and went and lied down.
It finally passed but it was really weird.
I haven’t started anything for Christmas. I am hoping to get the card list written out
and then mail them soon.
The rest of the week will be quiet for except for a couple
of meetings.
Comments