Thought I lost
I was afraid I lost my license this
morning. I looked a few times in my
pocketbook and didn’t see it. I even
looked around this heaping mess I call my room.
I couldn’t find it at all. Having
that knowledge I drove really cautiously all the way to work. I shared “lost license” story with Gloria O
and she reassured me I would find it. Lo
and behold after being in my office nearly an hour I had to go into my
pocketbook and get something and found it in between my checkbook. Of course I kept it in my pocket for the rest
of the day until it was time go home. It
is currently in its rightful place.
I got to work shortly before 8 and chatted
briefly with Janet and Joanie and then began working on the stuff on my
desk. First it was some of the mail,
then the return mail. I delivered the
pile of checks that I had opened on Saturday and found stuff waiting for me to
open.
I worked on the mail all day until it was
four. I also did some of the readdress
mail because I was getting really tired of it building up. I worked on it until 6 and then left for
home.
I talked with Liz and Mom
today. Liz was just getting up from her
busy weekend. She went on a retreat and it
wore her out. We talked about how Mom seems to be doing (referring to the holiday
without Bob). I told her she seems to be
okay and that she always gets a little busy at holidays anyway.
Mom was doing shopping and she bought an 18 lb turkey for
$20. She said she talked with someone
who bought an organic Turkey
for $100.00. She is still on the look
out for the roast beast.
It was just about 6:30 when I got home. Mom
was waiting for her ride to her Bridges meeting. She had my dinner fixings on the counter and
I got to them (I only had breakfast this morning).
When Mom
left I ate and watched the last half hour of NCIS, Charmed, and then I watched
NCIS:LA and Charmed again. I have been
browsing the web also. Mom came home by 9 and I am about to go to bed soon.
How was your day?
Comments