Early Morning
I was up before 8 and sending out emails from Chairman
Phil. I didn’t quite understand one of
his emails but I sent what I could out.
I was over Roberta and Mikes by 8:15 feeding Junior and spending a
little time with her.
When I got back to the house and told Mom that I have been trying to contact the nursing
home she suggested I go there. I was hesitant at first but after I did it
was a good idea. They have no phone but
they just got their computers back online.
I heard from Cousins Jane and Lee C in Matawan. Jane spent a few days with her Brother Don in
Brattleboro and
Lee says they have a generator but no full power right now.
Mom left to do the canvassing around 11. I am not going to because I don’t feel
well. She seemed to be okay with it. She came back an hour later because they didn’t
want her coughing. I am expecting some
emails telling me I shouldn’t have let her go.
You try telling an 85 year old woman what she can or can’t do.
I am trying to read other blogs and most of the ones I
read about projects they are working on or herbs and I think witchcraft. I read
some others that were from Alaska. Some I may follow as the type to write when
the time comes.
I haven’t really done much in between. I have been
watching TV, hung some clothes that needed hanging. I might take a nap. I have a few hours before I go check on
kitty.
Comments