Laundry Night
I managed to finish
Friday’s mail and deliver it. I wasn’t
able to do that for today’s mail. I
started with the post office mail first and still have to open and check for
payments.
I spent time with G
Brown who is a minister and she gave me some pointers on how to deal with situations
in my family. I will get it finished in the morning.
Susan R liked her
card…she thought it was sweet. J
I left just a
little before 4 and still got there at 4:25 pm.
I called to let them know I was on my way but I would be a little
late. They just can’t seem to budge on
the time. I have to go back on
Friday. It was low again.
I got home by
quarter of five. Mom
was already in her pajamas watching CT-Now hearings and meetings. We would have leftovers for dinner but not at
that moment.
I watched TV for a
bit and then we ate. I got a load of
laundry done and just spent the rest of the night either on the computer or
watching TV.
The weather
forecast calls for messy (read: snow and rain) commute tomorrow both in the
morning and in the evening. I am really
glad I am not going anywhere tomorrow.
Comments