Laundry Night



I managed to finish Friday’s mail and deliver it.  I wasn’t able to do that for today’s mail.  I started with the post office mail first and still have to open and check for payments. 

I spent time with G Brown who is a minister and she gave me some pointers on how to deal with situations in my family. I will get it finished in the morning.


Susan R liked her card…she thought it was sweet. J

I left just a little before 4 and still got there at 4:25 pm.  I called to let them know I was on my way but I would be a little late.  They just can’t seem to budge on the time.  I have to go back on Friday.  It was low again.

I got home by quarter of five.  Mom was already in her pajamas watching CT-Now hearings and meetings.  We would have leftovers for dinner but not at that moment.

I watched TV for a bit and then we ate.  I got a load of laundry done and just spent the rest of the night either on the computer or watching TV.

The weather forecast calls for messy (read: snow and rain) commute tomorrow both in the morning and in the evening.  I am really glad I am not going anywhere tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited