Happy Birthday Jim
Yay its Monday! It is
also Brother Jim’s Birthday today. I
haven’t sent him a card-yet but I will.
I never get their birthday cards to them on time any way. Niece Diane sent him birthday wishes on
Facebook. I am not sure what his plans are. He is still working on getting the
kitten. He is lonely.
I got up early to make sure I got to the cat in plenty of
time and get to work early. I
accomplished that. I also found mail to
be opened. Janet said she worked on it
on Saturday until Kathy told her to scan.
Luckily today’s mail didn’t come to me yet so this gave me time to
finish Friday’s.
I called IMM to give them the results of the INR and to tell
them about the portal. Some one will
call me back on that later. Much later I
hope. I am expecting a rather frantic
call from Dr. Spanolios about the result of the INR. I will tell him I didn’t take it the rest of
the weekend.
I talked with Mom this morning she still doesn’t feel
great. She does have a meeting at 5:30
this afternoon. I should be home by then
anyway. I don’t expect to be late.
Just before 11 Natalie from IMM called with the dosage for
the week. I see them on Friday at
4:30. They will call me back about the patient
portal later. They didn’t sound panicked
which is a good thing. I know I wasn’t
all that worried.
I had a late lunch of pasta salad. It was the spicy one. IT was just about that time I decided to get off
the net. It was becoming too much of temptation and I still had today’s stuff to do.
Comments