I feel like crap
I have had this cold since the middle of
last week. Today seems to be whooping my
butt. I have been sleeping or watching
TV mostly. I have had a nose bleed and I
am not sure if I should be extremely worried about it especially with the Coumadin
level being so high. The Oral surgeon
says that if I bleed profusely that I should go to the doctor. I have gone to see Junior this morning and I
will when I get back from Church later.
Milford continues to recover from this storm. I think city and state officials did a great
job getting things done. Yesterday there
was a Sandy
Relief and Recovery Fair at City Hall for those families still in need of
things. There are meals and water
distribution centers at different points in the city as well locations for
charging stations for cell phones.
The UI and CL&P continue to work on
areas still with now power and according Senator Gayle Slosberg the locations
were in the Point
Beach and Hill side Avenue
area.
Sis and BIL got their power back last
night. They had been staying at a hotel
at Long Wharf
in New Haven. Jim just sent a message that he got his power
on but had to miss the waffle breakfast I guess the boy scouts were having.
Mom left at 4 for her knitwits club wake. One of the sisters of the members passed away
this week. I followed suit for the 4:30
mass. Liz was going to be the lectern at
that mass. Mom
was home by the time I got home from feeding kitty.
We had pork for dinner with cabbage and it
was delicious. Now we are just watching
TV.
Comments