Going to be a busy weekend
I am just sitting her
reading emails and messages and getting ready for my day. I realized this weekend will certainly be
busy.
This morning I have
my session with Debra. It is our first Saturday
session ever. At least to my knowledge
afterwards I will be at work until 3:30.
I will relax for a little while when I get home.
Tonight is Military
Whisk. It is a type of Gin Rummy game
and you have four on your team and switch tables and play with others. This is the second time I have played it and
it is fun. Mike and Roberta will be
picking me up for 5:30 dinner and then we go to Meriden where the game is being held. It is at DebbieM’s synagogue.
Tomorrow I have bingo
and then spending the afternoon at Telka’s doing baking for Pie in the
sky. WE usually have a great time with
baking and preparing.
Comments