I am trying something.

Hey everyone, I am work right now.  I have been here an hour now.  I left the house just before 10:30 and stopped for breakfast at Dunkin Doughnuts.  I got to the hair salon on time unfortunately my hairdresser was really behind.   She finally got to me by 11:20.  I was finished by 12:15 and got to the office by 12:20 and started working at 12:30.  While I was there I told a few people the things that bothered me about this weekend.  Jamie who doesn’t usually work on Liz’s hair heard me and understood.  I am seeing if it will get back to Liz and Nelson and see if they will say anything to me.

I was telling E Hamilton about the weekend so  far and she gave me the “let it roll off your back” and she also asked “well did you help?” and I said yes and she don’t worry about it.  So as far as she is concerned I am done but I am going to do the experiment.

If you think I am being vicious you are probably right.  I am tired of the same bs that goes on in my family and around me.  Do as I say and not as I do routine or “you are getting angry over stupid stuff”.

I called Mom to let her know I am working until 4:30 and be home by 5.  She was figuring out what to do about dinner and I reminded her I wasn’t going to be home and I think she was slightly embarrassed but I told her it was fine.  

She was working on this year’s enrollment for Medicare.  Then she plans on going to Mass at 4. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited