I am trying something.
Hey
everyone, I am work right now. I have been here an hour now. I left
the house just before 10:30 and stopped for breakfast at Dunkin
Doughnuts. I got to the hair salon on time unfortunately my hairdresser
was really behind. She finally got to me by 11:20. I was finished by
12:15 and got to the office by 12:20 and started working at 12:30.
While I was there I told a few people the things that bothered me about
this weekend. Jamie who doesn’t usually work on Liz’s hair heard me
and understood. I am seeing if it will get back to Liz and Nelson and
see if they will say anything to me.
I was telling E Hamilton about the weekend so far and she gave me the “let it roll off your back” and she also asked “well did you help?” and I said yes and she don’t worry about it. So as far as she is concerned I am done but I am going to do the experiment.
If you think I am being vicious you are probably right. I am tired of the same bs that goes on in my family and around me. Do as I say and not as I do routine or “you are getting angry over stupid stuff”.
I called Mom to let her know I am working until 4:30 and be home by 5. She was figuring out what to do about dinner and I reminded her I wasn’t going to be home and I think she was slightly embarrassed but I told her it was fine.
She was working on this year’s enrollment for Medicare. Then she plans on going to Mass at 4.
I was telling E Hamilton about the weekend so far and she gave me the “let it roll off your back” and she also asked “well did you help?” and I said yes and she don’t worry about it. So as far as she is concerned I am done but I am going to do the experiment.
If you think I am being vicious you are probably right. I am tired of the same bs that goes on in my family and around me. Do as I say and not as I do routine or “you are getting angry over stupid stuff”.
I called Mom to let her know I am working until 4:30 and be home by 5. She was figuring out what to do about dinner and I reminded her I wasn’t going to be home and I think she was slightly embarrassed but I told her it was fine.
She was working on this year’s enrollment for Medicare. Then she plans on going to Mass at 4.
Comments