All I wanted to do
All
I wanted to do is to call the Doctor and ask him if I could take Delsym
and could it affect the coumadin level. Now I have to wait and see if
the doctor can see me tomorrow. The woman I was speaking with on the
phone really was annoying me. I explained to her that I would have to
come in anyway to get the INR checked because of the oral surgery (you
are scheduled for the 21st for that). I admit I may have not been the
most pleasant person but I don’t want to take the time to go and get
checked out. Although it wouldn’t be all bad. My ear is still plugged
and I have been wanting to have someone look at it. Needless to say
they haven’t called me back.
AT lunchtime I called Roberta and we arranged a time to meet and carpool to the meeting. WE talked about the Member who talked through the entire meeting last month and how I might go off on her feeling the way I do right now. She told me she would keep an eye on me.
I also updated my calendars for the next few weeks. They are both online and in hard copy. I was beginning to think I was missing or missed an important activity.
The US mail is now done and I have to finish lockbox from this morning. I have two hours left of the day and I still have to do the mail from the lobby. The Day seems to be getting away from me.
I am going to go finish the work.
AT lunchtime I called Roberta and we arranged a time to meet and carpool to the meeting. WE talked about the Member who talked through the entire meeting last month and how I might go off on her feeling the way I do right now. She told me she would keep an eye on me.
I also updated my calendars for the next few weeks. They are both online and in hard copy. I was beginning to think I was missing or missed an important activity.
The US mail is now done and I have to finish lockbox from this morning. I have two hours left of the day and I still have to do the mail from the lobby. The Day seems to be getting away from me.
I am going to go finish the work.
Comments