Just Didn't want to get out of bed

I just didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.  After eating the rest of the vanilla ice cream and watching TV until midnight I couldn’t sleep.  I woke up a few times during the night.  I am beginning to think I may have the sleep apnea and it wouldn’t be a bad idea to start using the breathing machine again.

When I got up I got online and spent a good deal of time on it.  I was checking out the forums and I did some banking.  I didn’t start getting ready for work until quarter of seven and even then I took my time getting dressed.    

As i left it was after 7:30 and I even stopped to talk to Sylvia and  Boppy.  We talked about health, and the holidays.  I told her about the things that irritated me during the weekend.  Then I took off.

I got here exactly at 8 am and chatted for five minutes and got right to work on the lockbox mail and then worked on the postage tallies.  Then I worked on the post office mail and there wasn’t much.

I had my appointment with Debra. We discussed the holidays and work.  She gave me the same advice that  Sister Gerri gave the other day.  We will be meeting next Friday at our regular scheduled time.

I went to Subway for lunch before coming back to the office.  I found an email from JudyF asking for sit rep for the mail.  Unfortunately the mail system is down.  That made my stress level a little high.  However the daily stuff was done.   That allowed me to work on the postage and return mail tallies.

I needed the Oncology/Hematology number so that I could reschedule my appointment that I missed yesterday.  I called Mom for it.  She wanted to know and I told her but I just didn’t have a lot of time to explain.  They didn’t seem to mind either.  So next Wednesday I have my B-12 shot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wow it got cold fast

Yay Friday

i waited