Had a Scary Moment



I had just gotten home from feeding Junior.  It was just about 5 and I was getting dinner ready when the door bell rang.  It was the owner of the garage we take the cars to be serviced.  He explained to me that Mom’s breaks had given out while she was driving.  All of a sudden I see Mom coming down the stairs.   Not once did I think she was upstairs.  I took the opportunity to tell him that my car needs to be serviced. 

Anyway, when he left we had an opportunity to talk.  I had received a package of Silkies stockings.  I didn’t order them and I am royally pissed.  Now I have to go through the rig morrow of calling the company and canceling my membership with them. 

She also asked if I remembered Jim’s birthday.  She shamed me into calling him and so I talked with him.  He didn’t care that I didn’t get him anything (at least that’s why I am sticking with).

I was debating whether or not to do laundry tonight and I was really close to saying “not” but I see the blouse I had on today now has a spot.  I still have time before bed time to get it washed. 

AC brought her Mom in for a brief visit today.  You could see they were related.  They looked a like and she walked straight and militaristic.  They didn’t stay long. 

Yay….West River got their Phones working!!! J  I left a message on Natalie’s office.   

Okay I need to get going.  The daytime cold medicine is starting to wear off and I need to do the laundry before I take the night time stuff.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Day Closer to the Weekend

Turning 55

Monday Musings 6/16/2025